Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beauty Sale: Nail Polishes!



Welcome to Biggest Blog Sale! Over the years I've accumulated so much stuff that it's become overwhelming. I am looking to sell a big chunk of my belongings and figured that the best way to reach a large audience is online!

In this blog, I will continuously be adding new and used items which I not longer need, in hopes of de-cluttering my space.  I'm a bit of a hoarder so this is a great place to sell what I not longer need. Sort of a yard sale, only online! Please check out my blog from time to time as I will be adding more items. My trash could be your treasure! I will divide my belongings into categories and write up posts accordingly.

The next few posts will include beauty products. I own too many products I mindlessly purchased and lets face it, with so many products some just don't get enough love. I love blog sales myself as I get to try products that are heavily discounted that perhaps I wouldn't purchase otherwise because of their price. Products include makeup items, haircare, makeup brushes, and more! I have a variety of products - some are high-end and others are from the drugstore. All items have been sterilized. If I don't find a product to be in good condition, I simply will not list it. Prices depend on the amount of product left.

I encourage you check out swatches online because the pictures do not any justice. Google is your best friend here.

Rules:

1. First come, first serve.
2. *Paypal only.
3. To reserve your items, please email me at babebaloo(at)gmail(dot)com with the title "Blog Sale". Please list your name, address, and Paypal name, as well as the items you are interested in.
4. Payment shall be made to my Paypal account within 24 hours of receipt of invoice.  Once the deadline has passed I will release the items to the next person.


Shipping Charges:

Shipping Charges:
- Within the United States: $4.00 for the first item plus $0.50 per extra item.
-International: Prices may vary. Once I will calculate the cost I will let you know.


Please note that I am not responsible for lost or damaged items once they have been shipped. You will be notified when the items are sent for shipping.

Not returns, refunds, or exchanges.

Thank you!

Happy shopping :)

*Paypal is a free and safe service that makes receiving and making payments easier and faster.


Since the blog format is being a pain I'm going to separate these into smaller sections. Today I have some nail polishes in fun colors that need a new home.
NYC New York Color Minute in Manhattan (swatched once) $1


-SinfulColors Nail Polish in Unicorn (swatched only) $1
-SinfulColors Nail Polish in See You Soon (swatched only) $1
-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Color in Lacey Lilac (used x1) $2
-Maybelline NY Express Finish Second Nail Color in Chic Chocolate (swatched only) $2 

-Brucci Nail Hardener in Jessica's Wedding Bells (used x1) $1
-Brucci Nail Hardener in TJ's Blue Suede Shoes (used x1) $1
-Brucci Nail Hardener in Samantha's Putty (used x1) $1
-Brucci Nail Hardener in You Mauve Me (used x1) $1

-Brucci Nail Hardener in Kathy's Baby Blues (used x1) $1
-Brucci Nail Hardener in Donna Mite (used x2) $1
-Brucci Nail Hardener in So Lilacable (used x2) $1

-Revlon Nail Enamel Matte Suede in Fire Fox (used x1) $2
-Revlon Nail Enamel in Autumn Berry (used x3) $1.75
-Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Not So Blueberry (used x2) $2
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (used x2) $2 

-Revlon Nail  Enamel  in Touch of Mauve (used x1) $2
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Charismatic (Swatched only) $2

-Revlon Nail  Enamel  in Zealous (new) $2.50
-Revlon Nail  Enamel  in Orange Pop (used x3) $1.75
-Revlon Nail  Enamel  in Flirt (used x1) $2
-Revlon Nail  Enamel  in Posh Pink (used x1) $2

-Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Red Red (used x2) $0.50
-Fresh Paint Nail Lacquer in Blue Steel (New) $2

Thanks for looking! Look out for new beauty posts coming up shortly (eyeshadows, lip products, the works!)



3 comments:

  1. Hi if the groundwork paintpot doesn't sale I would like it. my paypal is latamarabriscoe1229@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey the Paintpot is unavailable anymore. Thanks for looking, though.

      (Sorry for the late response, I had some Internet connection problems for the past few days)

      Delete