Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blog Sale: Face Products!


Today I have some face products!


I am a new seller in the MUA world so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at babebaloo(at)gmail(dot)com and I will gladly respond as soon as I can. 


MUA username is babebaloo

Rules reminder: 


1. First come, first serve.

2. *Paypal only.
3. To reserve your items, please email me at babebaloo(at)gmail(dot)com with the title "Blog Sale". Please list your name, address, and Paypal name, as well as the items you are interested in.

4. Payment shall be made to my Paypal account within 24 hours of receipt of invoice.  Once the deadline has passed I will release the items to the next person.


Shipping Charges:


- Within the United States: $4.00 for the first item plus $0.50 per extra item.
-International: Prices may vary. Once I will calculate the cost I will let you know.



Please note that I am not responsible for lost or damaged items once they have been shipped. You will be notified when the items are sent for shipping.



Not returns, refunds, or exchanges 






Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup in #04 (70% left) $12
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup in Light Ivory W2 (60% left) $3

NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light (70% left) $2

Tarte Mini Mineral Bronzer (used x2) $7
Nars Multiple in G-Spot (swatched only) $28

City Color Bronzer (80% left) $1.50
Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow (used x2) $1.50
Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Peals Blush in Rose Pearl  (80% left) $4
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Berry Shimmer (used x2) $1

Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Poppy (used x3) $3.50
Maybelline NY Dream Mousse Blush in Cloud Wine (used x2) $2.50
Maybelline NY Dream Mousse Bronzer in  Sun Glow (60% left) $1 
Revlon Multi-Use Palette (used x2) $2
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine (used x1) $2

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hey.
    How much would it be to ship the Tarte Mini Mineral Bronzer to the uk? also is this in the colour park ave princess?
    Thank you.
    Alicefawcett88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there!
      i just checked the usps website and it said it will cost 16.75
      if it costs less i'll of course pay back the difference.
      thanks for looking at my blog sale!

      Delete